What personal information do I collect from the people that visit My blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on My site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter My name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with My experience.
When do I collect information?
I collect information from you when you register on My site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on My site.
Provide us with feedback on My products or services
How do I use My information?
I may use the information I collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for My newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize My experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve My website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to My customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do I protect My information?
I do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
I use regular Malware Scanning.
My personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
I implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of My personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on My servers.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in My browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Do I use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. I may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on My behalf.
- You can choose to have My computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through My browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at My browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify My cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, It won’t affect the user’s experience.
Occasionally, at My discretion, I may include or offer third-party products or services on My website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of My site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Do I disclose the information I collect to Third-Parties?
I sell,trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties My name, address, city, town, any form or online contact identifier email, name of chat account etc., screen name or user names, phone number Personally Identifiable Information.
I use Google AdSense Advertising on My website.
- I have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
- I, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to My website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
European Commission Online Privacy Protection Act
According to European Commission, I agree to the following:
- Users can visit My site anonymously.
Can change yMy personal information:
- By emailing us
- By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
How does My site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does My site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that I allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
I do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
I will notify you via email:
- Within 7 business days
I will notify the users via in-site notification:
- Within 7 business days
I also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recMyse to cMyts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
I collect yMy email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to My mailing list or continue to send emails to My clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, I agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of My business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
PauloDiSousa – Freelancer
Adress: R. Cândido Figueiredo Nº91 5º C
Phone: +351 96 644 96 06